Legendary Power
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Legendary Power

Welcome to the Legendary Power Clan.

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin
Code:
<embed height="32" width="32" flashvars="&r=XXX" src="http://www.xatech.com/web_gear/flash/smiliesshow.swf" wmode="transparent" scale="exactfit">

Tryout of Spilike (Fireman)

Nach unten 
4 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Zacki~LP?
MPH Member
MPH Member

Anzahl der Beiträge : 83

Tryout of Spilike (Fireman) Empty
BeitragThema: Tryout of Spilike (Fireman)   Tryout of Spilike (Fireman) Icon_minitimeDo Sep 23, 2010 3:04 pm

I tested Spilike for Lp.

Firs Game: Combat Hall
Samus (me) 4:2 (him) Spire
Nice Game Wink Your Mag was nice . Your Mc too. One of the best Spire's I've seen in the last days Wink In the last seconds you had the chance to do the 4:3. Anyways, nice Game!

Second Game: Alinos Perch
Trace (me) 4:0 (him) Sylux
Okay, laggy here but still nice Imp. Your Imp hitted me often. Sometimes you changed to Mag. Nice turn and nice Mag Wink. Train your Map Control here.

Third Game: Sanctorus
Samus (me) 7:1 (him) Sylux
Okay, at the beginning, nice Game. No one made a kill. Then my Pb killed you and i got the Map Control. Sometimes you used Shock Coil so i changed to Alt. Nice Pb, and nice Shock Coil. You took Sc at the right times. Map Control was okay, too.

Result: Passed for Squad 1. You stopped 1 year ago and came back today. Your Skill is nice for 1 Day Wink My thoughts are positive. A bit mor Train and you'll be so good as in old times. Welcome!
Nach oben Nach unten
fireman

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

BeitragThema: Re: Tryout of Spilike (Fireman)   Tryout of Spilike (Fireman) Icon_minitimeDo Sep 23, 2010 6:44 pm

Thanks Zacki , i'm very happy to be LP :p

Nach oben Nach unten
LP~VoLcOm_
LP~VoLcOm_

Anzahl der Beiträge : 18

BeitragThema: Re: Tryout of Spilike (Fireman)   Tryout of Spilike (Fireman) Icon_minitimeMo Sep 27, 2010 10:42 am

English please Smile
Nach oben Nach unten
https://www.youtube.com/user/95Yellowcard
LP-Matrix
Co. Leader
Co. Leader
LP-Matrix

Anzahl der Beiträge : 53

BeitragThema: Re: Tryout of Spilike (Fireman)   Tryout of Spilike (Fireman) Icon_minitimeMo Sep 27, 2010 12:19 pm

no it isnt

we all wanna know what u said to him Razz
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Tryout of Spilike (Fireman)   Tryout of Spilike (Fireman) Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Tryout of Spilike (Fireman)
Seite 1 von 1