Legendary Power
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Legendary Power

Welcome to the Legendary Power Clan.

StartseiteNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin
Code:
<embed height="32" width="32" flashvars="&r=XXX" src="http://www.xatech.com/web_gear/flash/smiliesshow.swf" wmode="transparent" scale="exactfit">

Amok´s/Dezza´s Tryout Results

Nach unten 
3 verfasser
AutorNachricht
Impact
Impact

Anzahl der Beiträge : 76

Amok´s/Dezza´s Tryout Results Empty
BeitragThema: Amok´s/Dezza´s Tryout Results   Amok´s/Dezza´s Tryout Results Icon_minitimeMi Feb 24, 2010 6:52 pm

i tested amok for LP Razz
at first: we played perch 2 times cuz he ask me and he said he was bad.... i said ok but then i can choose 2 map more lol! ok here r the result´s

cot hall: 9:0 me sy vs kanden: i asked why he is kanden and he said that on this map i can play best with kanden. he always used vd and his vd was ok he got me 3 times down but he never killed me. his mc was bad but my mag was good.

perch: 7:3 and 4:2 fisrt game: laggggg i killed him 4 times witgh mag and 3 times with imp Razz (sy vs sy) he always killed me with imp, his imp was good and his mc 2 gg=)
second: sy vs trace: lagg 2 i killed him 3 times with imp and 1time with mag he always with imp. here nice imp and mc 2 =)

sanc: 10:0 me sy vs sy his mc was not so good but better than in cot hall and his vd was ok he didn´t get me down but his vd and pb was ok. nothing more 2 tell =)

outer reach: omfg the first 5 mins (of 7) he ran and ran and ran. then i could kill him 2 times and he me 1 time. in the last 3o sec he tried to kill me for 2:2 but i killed hiim 2 more times to 4:2 Razz imp was good here 2 so result 4:2

map 12 dunno in englsih (german: firnterassen): sy vs samus: he said he´s a noob on this map and yes Razz he was after 3 or 4 mins 7:0 for me: 5 mag and 2 vd kills. he used vd (wans´t that good) and missle and alt Razz but more vd...

result: puuuuhhh i dunno i think he´s in LP and squad 2 but zacki or gott what is your opinions you r the leaders LP or not LP??? (for me in LP/MPH/squad 2)
Nach oben Nach unten
Zacki~LP?
MPH Member
MPH Member

Anzahl der Beiträge : 83

BeitragThema: Re: Amok´s/Dezza´s Tryout Results   Amok´s/Dezza´s Tryout Results Icon_minitimeSa März 13, 2010 10:57 am

ok erstmal hab ich amok schon lange getestet warum testest du den nochmal???? 8-) zweitens lässt man sich nicht sagen welche maps man testet mein gott ey -.- du bist der tester also hast du zu entscheiden welche map!
Nach oben Nach unten
Impact
Impact

Anzahl der Beiträge : 76

BeitragThema: Re: Amok´s/Dezza´s Tryout Results   Amok´s/Dezza´s Tryout Results Icon_minitimeDi März 16, 2010 8:03 pm

yo und ich war mit einverstanden und außerdem dann schreibe es mal hier rein und amok hat davon nix gesagt
Nach oben Nach unten
Lux.LP
Co. Leader
Co. Leader
Lux.LP

Anzahl der Beiträge : 90

BeitragThema: Re: Amok´s/Dezza´s Tryout Results   Amok´s/Dezza´s Tryout Results Icon_minitimeMi Apr 21, 2010 5:35 pm

lawl.
3 tryouts von dezza
Nach oben Nach unten
http://lppage.tk
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: Amok´s/Dezza´s Tryout Results   Amok´s/Dezza´s Tryout Results Icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Amok´s/Dezza´s Tryout Results
Seite 1 von 1